Sisters Book Club




                     Asalaamu Alaykum dear sisters! JAK for visiting my blog and inshaAllah you can join me for this book club. I've chosen a few books I have and need only to figure out which one to start with. So far there are 4 books and they are:



               The Ideal Muslimah by Dr. Muhammad Ali al-Hashimi
               Purification of the Heart by Hamza Yusuf
               Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
               Reclaim your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed




           InshaAllah we can complete a book in a month or two. We can maybe gain inspiration, insight and share with one another our different takes and perspectives on the readings. This book club will be gone over on my Youtube channel and I will share reflections and things I've learned or walked away from here on the blog. 

Looking forward to this!
Your sister,
Naomi 




Comments

  1. Asalaamu alaikum

    You can download Yasmin M.'s book here free in Sha Allah

    https://www.pdfdrive.com/reclaim-your-heart-by-yasmin-mogahed-d33446080.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very good. Thank you. I was searching for a book to read. But I don't live in a country where I can find this books.

      Delete
    2. You may be able to find it online or follow the authors instagram and maybe there are links. InshaAllah this helps :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts